$10.49 – $33.50
Envirocleanse-A (ECA) is a powerful EPA List-N, 99.999% effective, EPA registered disinfectant that is organic, nonflammable and completely biodegradable.
Used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other medical facilities, Envirocleanse-A is an effective tool to eliminate bacteria, viruses and fungi. When used as a disinfectant on hard surfaces, ECA has 100x efficacy to bleach on a part-for-part basis, without the harsh side effects. ECA does not require any special equipment for handling.
(Call for 275 Gal. Tote Pricing)
Independent laboratory testing has shown ECA to be a highly effective hard-surface disinfectant against bacteria and viruses, including the following:
- CRE – Carbepenum resistant enterococcus
- MRSA – Staphylococcus
- VRE – Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus
- H1N1 virus
- Hepatitis A, B & C
- Hard surface sanitizing such as beds (frames and hard surfaces), wheelchairs, restrooms and medical equipment
- Spraying areas to disinfect as part of deep clean or rapid decontamination
- Decontamination of water tanks, piping and washing equipment
- Deodorizing areas that have an unpleasant smell
Continent of Origin: North America - USA - Texas
* Call for 55 gal. drum and 275 Gal. Tote Pricing
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 12 in|
Wintergreen, Lemon Fresh, Lavender
5 gal., 1 gal., 32 oz.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.