BAC (Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner)
$18.50 – $225.00
BAC (Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner) is proven to be a 99.99% effective residual action cleaner. Pests hate it, too!
All organic ingredients and recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen, lavender or lemon fresh scent for a short time after application.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and re-imagining green, highly-effective solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents mold
- Removes hard water deposits
- One step deodorizing cleaner
- Plant and mineral based ingredients
- FIFRA – 25B exempt designated safe ingredients
- Non-irritating on skin
- Highly renewable and biodegradable
- No rinse formula
- Made in the USA
- Ready to use and concentrate formula
For use in
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Procedure Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Common Areas
- Electronics including touchscreen displays, keyboards, and water- sensitive equipment
- Aging Care Facilities
- Day Care Facilities
- Public Buildings
- Cruise Ships
- Athletic Facilities
• Electrostatic Spray – Approximately 7500 Sq.Ft. 3D Application
• Fogging – Approximately 1500 Sq.Ft.
• Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
• 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
• 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
• Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
• EPA (GRAS) - Generally Recognized as Safe
• 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
• 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.
MOQ: 5 Gal Pail
Continent of Origin: North America - USA - Georgia
* Call for volume discounts & 55 gal drum pricing
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 11 in|
Wintergreen, Lemon Fresh, Lavender
5 gal. Bucket, 1 gal. Bucket, 32 oz. Spray Bottle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.